Duke Executive Health patients have access to referrals to medical professionals at Duke during their visit.
As a world-class academic and healthcare system, Duke Health transforms medicine and health locally and globally through innovative scientific research, rapid translation of breakthrough discoveries, educating future clinical and scientific leaders, advocating and practicing evidence-based medicine to improve community health, and leading efforts to eliminate health inequalities.
- The 2016-17 U.S. News & World Report rankings again placed Duke University Hospital on the national Honor Roll, naming it the #16 medical center in the country.
- According to U.S. News & World Report, Duke University Hospital was ranked #1 in North Carolina, and #1 in the Raleigh-Durham region for the 16th consecutive year.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Duke University School of Medicine #8 in the nation, with its Physician Assistant Program ranked #1 in the country and and Doctor of Physical Therapy Program ranked #10.
- The Duke University School of Nursing is ranked #4 nationally by U.S. News & World Report with the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program ranked #3.
- Three of Duke's medical education specialty programs were also ranked in the top 10 by U.S. News & World Report - Internal Medicine was ranked #5, Geriatrics was ranked #7 and Family Medicine was ranked #10.
- Duke Regional Hospital was ranked #6 in the Raleigh-Durham area by U.S. News & World Report, and Duke Raleigh Hospital was ranked #4 in the Raleigh-Durham area.
More about Duke Health